Fixed Tickets reported to SqlDBM Support | Recent Projects Link on Tool
The SqlDBM team is proud to announce the release of SqlDBM v.220.127.116.11 based on our roadmap/feedback.
As we keep stressing again and again here at SqlDBM, we truly do listen to our users and customers. This isn’t just some mantra on the wall for us, some vague mission statement on the corporate website. No sir, we actually base our entire development path and deliverables on the feedback we get from you.
In this release, our top features include:
– Fixed following tickets reported on Support Forum
- Single Quote in Comments Field was causing Forward Engineer script error
- Fixed text/grammar issues
- Sign-In link from Project collaboration invitation email
- Links based on unsupported browser language
– Recent Projects link in Main Menu of the tool
To enhance user productivity, we added new link “Recent Projects” in Main menu of tool page to quickly switch projects between most active projects.
This isn’t all we’ve done, we’ve also made a few minor tweaks to improve the overall experience with SqlDBM.
Please check out SqlDBM at https://sqldbm.com, let us know how we can improve SqlDBM to resolve your current issues related to database designing/modeling. Help us get the next update to SqlDBM in the best possible shape. Your feedback is important to securing a solid update release, and we greatly appreciate your assistance.