Official Release Version | Subscription Plans | Launch Discounts
The SqlDBM team is proud to announce the release of SqlDBM v.2.2 based on our roadmap/feedback.
In this release, our top features include:
– Official Release Version (No more Beta version)
Since launching more than a year ago, SqlDBM has been used to generate over 444,000 database revision models. In that time, we have delivered important features almost every month to our valued users. One of our big ticket item in 2018 was a transition from Beta to an Official SqlDBM Release Version.
Today we are proud to announce the official release of SqlDBM. In this release, we are introducing different subscription plans, free educational usage, launch discounts, payment mechanism, website enhancements etc.
In this release, we have introduced subscription based plans to cover needs for all variety of users & industries.
Following are the subscription plans:
- Educational: Free License for Educational Usage.
- Single Unlimited: Single User Monthly or Annual License for commercial users to use this product to its full capacity.
- Team Unlimited: Monthly or Annual License for whole team. Using this subscription plan, team managers can easily buy multiple licenses in one go and easily manage members under the team license.
- Free Plan: For users who want to try SqlDBM before purchasing, can try the Free Plan. We want everybody to embrace this beautiful tool and enhance productivity for their projects, hence there is a free version (with most of the features).
Our users have been with us through the entire SqlDBM Beta journey. We do appreciate enormous support in creating a Database Modeling tool that is used by tens of thousands of users around the globe. It is time for us to return the favor.All our Beta users are eligible for a 50% off Launch Discount on all Subscription Plans. If users upgrade their account by purchasing any subscription based plans during our Promotional Period between December 1st and December 31st 2018, they will lock subscription price FOREVER with SqlDBM.
Also, there is a discount of 30% off for Non-Beta users, who register and purchase with SqlDBM before December 31st.
– Payment Types
SqlDBM accepts only online payment through all major cards like VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. Billing occurs on the date of the subscription – each month or each year – depending on whether you choose a monthly or annual subscription.
SqlDBM is widely accepted by lots of users/companies in more than 200 countries around the globe. Below is the latest statistics:
- used in more than 200 countries
- trusted by more than 9,500 companies
- so far, in total SqlDBM has more than 444,000 revisions of Database Models
- on average, more than 1,500 revision per day are generated
This isn’t all we’ve done, we’ve also made a few minor tweaks to improve the overall experience with SqlDBM.
Please check out SqlDBM at https://sqldbm.com, let us know how we can improve SqlDBM to resolve your current issues related to database designing/modeling. Help us get the next update to SqlDBM in the best possible shape. Your feedback is important to securing a solid update release, and we greatly appreciate your assistance.