The SqlDBM team is proud to announce the release of SqlDBM v.184.108.40.206 based on our roadmap/feedback.
In this release, our top features include:
– Added “Statistics” showing usage of SqlDBM
SqlDBM is widely accepted by lots of users/companies in various countries. Also, we are proud to announce that SqlDBM is heavily used every day 24/7 around the globe. Hence, we decided to display some statistics of its usage on home page of the website. Here is the statistics:
- used in more than 200 countries
- trusted by more than 4,200 companies
- so far, in total SqlDBM has more than 190,000 revisions of Database Models
- on average, more than 1,300 revision per day are generated
Check it out at https://sqldbm.com/en/Home/
– GDPR Compliant
To know more about GDPR, check out at here
– Added Community Support Forum
Now, users can easily
- Submit tickets (both in Private and Public mode) and check out ticket status.
- Create/View topics, vote on topics. Voting on topics can help us a lot with feature prioritization. Since, we are absolutely customer focused and user driven tool, we want users to easily communicate with us, which features are most important to them. This new support forum can help us to achieve this goal.
- Users can communicate with other users. This forum provides platform to connect SqlDBM users across the world and communicate with each other and hopefully discuss/resolve issues, suggest best DB modelling practices.
Check it out at https://support.sqldbm.com/
– Created “SqlDBM in Action” video
To help new & existing users, perceive main capabilities and power of SqlDBM, we have created a short one minute video. So far, this video is getting lot of traction and appreciation by viewers.
Check out this video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJU_fxmsp3g
– Data Models are now stored in Amazon S3
Amazon S3 provides lots of benefits like 99.999999999% durability, availability, comprehensive security and compliance benefits. Check out more at https://aws.amazon.com/s3/
This also opens a channel for SqlDBM in future, to allow users have their own cloud storage location for security or company policy reasons.
– Other updates
- Fixed “line breaks” in Notes on Diagram
- Fixed “Sign in” using VKontakte
- Updated styles for 404 and 500 Error pages
This isn’t all we’ve done, we’ve also made a few minor tweaks to improve the overall experience with SqlDBM.
Please check out SqlDBM at https://sqldbm.com, let us know how we can improve SqlDBM to resolve your current issues related to database designing/modeling. Help us get the next update to SqlDBM in the best possible shape. Your feedback is important to securing a solid update release, and we greatly appreciate your assistance.