SqlDBM Release Update – Nov 4, 2017 [https://sqldbm.com]
The SqlDBM team is proud to announce the release of SqlDBM v.1.1104 based on our roadmap/feedback.
In this release, our top features include:
– Enhanced Inline table editor by adding auto complete for datatypes
– Added menu item to “Add Relationship” in table Context menu of the diagram
– Improved default naming convention for the Primary Keys
– Added property window splitters for better design space usage
– Updated educations videos on website home page
– Added “Blog” menu in the website as well as main menu of the tool
– Added company’s “Facebook” link on the main website
– Improved on-boarding process for new users
– Fixed shortcut keys for relationships tool menu
This isn’t all we’ve done, we’ve also made a few minor tweaks to improve the overall experience with SqlDBM.
Please check out SqlDBM at https://sqldbm.com, let us know how we can improve SqlDBM to resolve your current issues related to database designing/modeling. Help us get the next update to SqlDBM in the best possible shape. Your feedback is important to securing a solid update release, and we greatly appreciate your assistance.