We are happy to announce that due to huge positive response/feedback from all our users across the world, we are able to move forward actively on SqlDBM product.
We have made another release to production based on our roadmap/feedback.
Following are release updates in new version of SqlDBM:
Based on feedback received
– Added context menu for Relationships on diagram. Right click on relationship line will show option to “delete”.
– Fixed Forward Engineer issue. Diagrams with circular reference had forward engineer issue, we have resolved that in this release.
– Copy/Share Link has been fixed. For some projects, this feature was creating not existing links (404 er), which is fixed now.
Based on road map
– Move/Copy Column from one table to another features is greatly enhanced.
– Email communications with our users, have been greatly enhanced. “Activate account”/”Forgot Password” emails are more interactive.
– Improved UI on the tool, we are using more intuitive icons.
– Better user experience while zoom in/out process with inline table editor open.
– Improved styles of the diagram and properties area, for better user experience.
Please let us know how we can improve SqlDBM by providing feedback.
Team – SqlDBM